Mais quest ce donc?

Voici sans pretention mon calepin de poemes et de nouvelles que jai ecris au cours de ma encore petite vie de Zoreol

vendredi 24 juin 2011

The dark and snow cats

The dark and snow cats



My story’s about
A little black cat
Who met hope in light
During a dark night.

To become closer
He came talk to her
Snow cat seems smily
Dark cat turned happy

Leaving by his own
He thought alone
“I like her fun style
And we have same eyes”

He saw her again
Feeling was the same
“what’s happening to me”
I want US to be

He tried to forget
What did his heart get
In dreams however
He was seeing her

One day he woke up
Feeling strong stood up
“I need be the best
With her be honest”

But his loved snow cat
Seemed to love the light
Smiling to another
She was like a stranger

He sat and he cried
Alone in the night
Then he ran away
All dark he will stay…




24 june 2011 1.13am

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire